When we lived in Dallas I just counted Chris' work weeks as extended time with my girls. Now that that we're in Chicago and I don't the same extended group of friends I end up hanging out by myself on weekend nights fairly often. And right now we don't have cable in our apartment so I can't even throw myself into Real Housewives or HGTV
So, what do I do by myself when I'm all alone? What are things I can't do when my dear sweet boyfriend is home?
- Instead of cooking real meals I make whatever is easiest and most readily available. Wheat Thins with cream cheese and tomatoes? Yes please!
- I play countless games of "scrabble" on the internet.
- I watch whatever chick flicks I want. I definitely take advantage of our Netflix membership when Chris is gone. (Speaking of, any good suggestions for girly movies?)
- I spend tons of time in front of the mirror checking out possible blackheads, stray eyebrow hairs, and wondering I will look like in 20 years.
- I work out and watch hours of bad reality tv at the gym. Honestly, most of the time I work out just so I can watch tv.
What do you do when no one else is home?