61. Be able to do and hold a handstand (again. Gah! 9 year old me was AWESOME!)
62. Read all of Dostoevsky's The Brothers Karamazov (I've never been able to make it all the way through)
63. Own a house.
64. Always write thank you notes (my birthday is September 24th, I'd be happy to send you a thank you note in exchange for a present!)
65. Scan and organize all photos from high school on.
66. Jump off a cliff. Cliff diving sounds amazing!
67. See the live taping of a television show
68. Use a rain barrel to help be more environmentally friendly (but I guess I need a garden, number 54, first)
69. Learn how to throw a lasso (why not?)
70.Visit the town in Austria where my Great-Grandfather was born in 1901
However, I am happy to say that I’ve been able to work on and check a few items off of my list!
13. Learn to scuba dive (Completed in Utila, Honduras July 2010! I can't wait to go again!) 44. Beat my Mom at Scrabble (I did it!!! On a plane! Which means it was a trans-Atlantic win!)
57. Learn how to use the weigh machines at the gym (Chris has been teaching me! Yay!)