Lifetime List UPDATE

Hello sunshines!

The sun is beating in my apartment window making me warm and cosy but also burning tiny hole in my corneas-- the are always pros and cons in life, right?

You might have noticed that growing list on my left sidebar of thins that I want to accomplish in the next 76 years. You might have also thought to yourself, "Well, that's all and good that she is motivated but puuuulllleeeeezzzeee is she ever going to actually do any of those things?"

I thought I would give you a little update as to what is going on with a few choice items to show you that I am actually doing stuff.

4. Start a by-mail book swap with my amazingly smart high school friends- While we haven't started anything by mail we did join www.goodreads.com where we write each other recommendations and rate books that we have read
20. Learn how to make delicious Indian food (there have been some very failed attempts in the past)- I bought a new Indian cookbook that is a lot less overwhelming and am planning on making Indian food for Valentines Day dinner!
25. Go 12 months without losing a cell phone.- 3 months in and so far so good! Ha... we'll see how long this lasts.
30. Bungy jump from the world's tallest bungy jump from Bloukrans bridge in South Africa.- August 2010 I'll be there! I think I'm going to jump in honor of my 25th birthday in September (ahhh 25! a quarter of a century!)
36. Own my own company.- While I am obviously in no place to open a company while traveling I do have some ideas brewing and have been researching and thinking thinking thinking!

And don't worry. I haven't forgetten. I'm still working on the rest of this long life-list! I'll be giving you more to-dos next week!

2 comments- my fav!:

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

Oooh, you have to let me know how 'Own My Own Company' is coming along!

Stephanie said...

#30: You are insane. I hope you live to make it to 26 because I'll miss you. ;)

Post a Comment