This is kind of hard y'all!
I don't want to put something on the list that I could just easily do like "write a letter to my congressman" I could do that right now. I just never have, but I totally could do it right now. Or since we've lived in Chicago I've been wanting to go see a taping of Wait Wait Don't Tell Me. Should that be on my life list simply because I haven't gotten my crap together to buy tickets? I'm not sure that it's worthy!
I have been deciding what goes on my life list by choosing things that I want to do that are semi-feasible but still super challenging.
With that said here are my next thing things to-do before I'm 100!
41. Live in a foreign country
42. Play tennis at a 4.0 level (right now I'm a measly 2.75)
43. Learn the names of the constellations
44. Beat my Mom at Scrabble (never. going. to happen.)
45. Start a compost pile
46. Buy a gorgeous piece of stained glass
47. Learn how to be a good haggler
48. Wear a two-piece with ease again
49. Be an extra in a movie
50. Learn how to play chess
Now I have to go to the gym. BOO. Maybe since I am one fourth of the way there I should cheat and go ahead and put work out for 30 consecutive day on my life list?
Think I'll ever really like going to the gym? I don't mind it once I'm there but the process of going is sooooooooooo painful!
Maybe I'll put on my swimsuit... that will be motivation!