I wish I took more photos so I could do a fun and picture filled recap. But, I didn't. Oh well, next month!
In the last month in Chicago we have:
- M went to Dallas for 2 days and saw her college lovahs
- M went on a girl's weekend in VEGAS with some of her favorite high school friends.
- M started a photography at the Chicago Photography Center
- M started volunteering at Operation Frontline
- C has traveled for work to Charlotte, North Carolina the last 4 weeks from Monday to Wednesday for a whopping 12,000 frequent flyer miles (did I mention that we "bought" all of our tickets using frequent flyer miles?)
- M and C rang in the new year at a house party
- M and C watched the National Championship game, Oklahoma v Stanford, and Vikings v Saints
- M and C have explored 4 new neighborhoods where they have had:
- INCREDIBLY spicy Thai food (so spicy M couldn't even eat it)
- The most delicious baklava ever
- Have tried at least 3 different restaurants for falafel (C's fav food)
- Eaten lebanese food
- Discovered their new favorite cheap grocery store
- Went to a Serbian music and bookstore
- And done a ton of just walking and wandering
In the next month Chris will be headed to New Orleans to watch the Super Bowl with his college friends (to be honest, I'm REALLY jealous) and I will be going to Arkansas to visit my mom. We're also going to a Robert Earl Keen concert and we got the tickets for a steal at $10 each! I wish I had my sweet cowboy boots for this concert, maybe someone wants to mail them to me? hint... hint...
Without a doubt we'll also be exploring Chicago more and I'm going to try and take more pictures!