28. Collect and record stories about my family from my grandparents
29. Break the habit of picking at the skin around my nails. Youch! It hurts!
30. Bungy jump from the world's tallest bungy jump from Bloukrans bridge in South Africa.
31. Have a “signature dish”—something that everyone will ask me to bring to a potluck. 32. Go ice fishing. 33. Get all of my amazing girlfriends across the nation together for an unforgettable weekend. 34. Spend a month in the woods with nothing but the pack on my back and whatever I can carry in it. 35. Use the phrase “the last time I was in Thailand” in a completely legitimate way. 36. Own my own company. 37. Learn how to clean and cook and entire fish. 38. Play with a baby elephant
41. Live in a foreigncountry 42. Play tennis at a 4.0 level (right now I'm a measly 2.75) 43. Learn the names of the constellations 44. Beat my Mom at Scrabble (never. going. to happen.) 45. Start a compost pile 46. Buy a gorgeous piece of stained glass 47. Learn how to be a good haggler 48. Wear a two-piece with ease again 49. Be an extra in a movie 50. Learn how to play chess
But! I'm back! With lots of posts, tons of pictures, and finally with a vlog to answer those questions you asked. You can expect:
- some YouTube linkage with some sahhhweet rapping by yours truly
- stories of failed hikes
- recaps of cooking lessons (with recipes!)
- pictures, pictures, pictures!
- travel sucesses and travel lessons
Okay? Forgive my terrible lack of recent posting? No... Oh.
But for the update about our curent location... Chris and I left Indonesia a month ago and have been traveling through Vietnam. We're now in the North of Vietnam in a gorgeous mountain town called Sapa where we have been enjoying some awesome hiking (another blog post for later that I've already written. Huzzah!). And later this week we're headed to the Phillipeans for some beach time and scuba diving!
(Mt. Fansipan-- Sapa-- North Vietnam)
So, to recap: I'm alive! I'm back with the blogging! Chris has made me listen to David Bowie's "Major Tom" approximately 121 times in the last few months! And I'm looking forward to blogging again!
Today's travel lesson: Don't be lazy... just write the damn blog posts!
After spending my college years and first years of being an adult (ack!) in Dallas I packed my things and backpacked through Europe alone for 3 months. I then headed to culinary school at Johnson & Wales. Finally before tackling a career and a morgage I'm seeing the world! Want to know more? Read away! You can email me at email@example.com !